Three bulls heard the rancher was bringing another bull onto the ranch. First Bull: "I've been here five years. I'm not giving this new bull any of my 100 cows." Second Bull: "I've been here three years and have earned my right to 50 cows. I'm keeping all my cows." Third Bull: "I've only been here a year, and so far, you guys have only let me have 10 cows. I may not be as hin fallnu


 big and strong as you guys, but I'm keeping all my 10 cows."

Just then, the new bull arrived. He was the biggest, meanest, and strongest bull they had ever seen. The three bulls were shocked and a bit intimidated.

First Bull: "Well, maybe I can spare a few cows for him. I don't really need all 100."

Second Bull: "Yeah, I suppose I could give up a few of my cows as well. Fifty is quite a lot to manage anyway."

Third Bull: "I might not have many cows, but I think I can share some too."

The new bull, noticing the conversations, walked up to the three bulls and said, "I don't want any of your cows. I brought my own herd."

The three bulls, now feeling a mix of relief and respect, realized that the new bull wasn't there to take away what they had but to add to the ranch's strength. From that day on, the ranch became even more prosperous with the combined herds and efforts of all the bulls