A woman in her 70s decided it was finally time to get married. She put an add out in the newspaper. "Husband wanted. Must not beat me, must not walk all over me, must still be good in bed" She got many applicants


 The woman, surprised by the overwhelming response, decided to conduct interviews to find the perfect match. One by one, the applicants arrived at her doorstep.

The first applicant, a distinguished gentleman in his 70s, confidently declared, "I am a successful businessman, and I assure you, I have never laid a hand on a woman in my life."

Impressed but not entirely convinced, the woman thanked him and ushered in the next candidate.

The second applicant, a charming artist with a twinkle in his eye, proclaimed, "My dear lady, I may not be as young as I used to be, but I can still paint you the most beautiful picture of our life together."

Intrigued but still cautious, the woman listened attentively before bidding him farewell.

As the day went on, more applicants came and went, each with their own promises and assurances. Yet, none seemed to fully meet the woman's criteria.

Just as she was about to give up hope, there was a knock at the door. Standing before her was a man in his 70s, with a kind smile and a gentle demeanor.

"I may not be the wealthiest or the most talented," he began humbly, "but I can promise you this: I will always treat you with respect, cherish our time together, and love you with all my heart."

Moved by his sincerity, the woman knew she had found her perfect match. With a smile, she extended her hand and said, "Welcome home, my love." And so, they began their journey together, proving that true love knows no age