An 80-year-old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45 years old highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their window. The Father asked his Son, "What is this?" The Son replied "It is a crow". After a few…

 

The father asked again, "What is this?" The son replied once more, "Father, I already told you, it's a crow."

Yet again, the father asked, "What is this?" This time, a little annoyed, the son responded firmly, "Father, why do you keep asking me the same question? I've already told you, it's a crow!"

The father quietly nodded and said, "My son, you have learned so much and attained great knowledge. But have you ever considered that sometimes, in our old age, we just want to hear the perspective of our loved ones to feel connected and valued? That's all I was hoping for."

With those words, the son realized the significance of his father's simple question and felt a sense of warmth and understanding between them.