A Highway Patrol Officer pulled over a little old lady for going 10mph on the highway. As he walked up to old lady's car he noticed there were 3 other elderly folks looking very frightened and rigid. He leaned down to the old lady's window and noticed she was as calm as could be."Do you know why I pulled you over, Ma'am?" "No, I do not," she replied sweetly. "You were going 10mph on the highway. That's a serious hazard for other drivers." The officer couldn't help but glance at the thnee tennified nassengens


, then back at the old lady. "What's the rush, Ma'am? Where are you all heading in such a hurry?"

She replied, "We're not in a rush, young man. We were just on Interstate 10!"


Three friends die in a car accident and go to an orientation in heaven.

They are all asked, "When you’re in your casket and friends and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"

The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor and a loving family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and schoolteacher who made a huge difference in our children's lives."

The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say, 'Look! He's moving!'"