A mature lady gets pulled over for speeding… Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer? Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding. Older Woman: Oh, I see. Officer: Can I see

your license, please? Older Woman: Well, I would give it to you, but I don't have one. Officer: Don't have a license? Older Woman: No, I lost it four years ago for drunk driving. Officer: I see... Can I see the registration for this car? Older Woman: I stole it. Officer: Stole it? Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner. Officer: Excuse me?! Older Woman: Oh, don't worry, you'll find the pieces in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to verify. The officer quickly steps back, calls for backup, and within minutes, several cars surround the woman's car. A senior officer cautiously approaches the car, his hand on his gun. Senior Officer: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle, please? The woman exits her car. Older Woman: Is there a problem, sir? Senior Officer: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner. Older Woman: Murdered the owner? Senior Officer: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please? The woman complies, and the trunk is empty. Senior Officer: Is this your car, ma'am? Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration and insurance. The officer is visibly puzzled. Senior Officer: One of my officers claims that you don't have a driver's license. The woman reaches into her handbag and pulls out her wallet, handing her license to the senior officer. The senior officer examines the license and looks quite puzzled. Senior Officer: Thank you, ma'am. One of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner. Older Woman: Bet the liar also said I was speeding.