Why Women Need a Husband? A Woman goes to a Psychiatrist and complains: "I don't want to marry. I am educated, independent, and self-sufficient. I don't need a husband. But my parents are asking me to marry. What do I do?" The psychigtrist replied. you

The psychiatrist responded, "You seem to be very self-reliant and independent, which is a great quality. But marriage doesn't necessarily mean giving up your independence. You can find a partner who complements your life and supports your goals."

The woman pondered this and asked, "But why do my parents insist on me getting married?"

The psychiatrist smiled and said, "Well, sometimes parents worry about their children and want to see them happy. Perhaps they believe that a loving and supportive partner can add joy and companionship to your life. It's essential to have open conversations with them and find a balance that works for everyone."

The woman left the psychiatrist's office with a fresh perspective, considering that marriage didn't have to mean sacrificing her independence, and that it might bring more happiness to her and her family than she initially thought.