Three bulls heard the rancher was bringing another bull onto the ranch. First Bull: "I've been here five years. I'm not giving this new bull any of my 100 cows." Second Bull: "I've been here three years and have earned my right to 50 cows. I'm keeping all my cows." Third Bull: "I've only been here a year, and so far, you guys have only let me have 10 cows. I may not be as hin fallnu


 The three bulls, having heard that the rancher was bringing in a new bull, decided to have a discussion about their respective claims to the cows on the ranch.

The first bull, who had been on the ranch for five years, declared, "I've been here the longest, and I've earned my right to have 100 cows. I won't share them with the new bull."

The second bull, who had three years of tenure, asserted, "I've been here for a good while too, and I've earned my right to keep all 50 of my cows."

The third bull, the most recent addition to the ranch, spoke up, "I've only been here for a year, and you guys have only allowed me to have 10 cows so far. I may not be as influential as you, but I'd like to keep the ones I have."

As they continued to discuss their claims, they noticed the rancher approaching with the new bull. The rancher explained his intention to bring in the new bull to diversify the breeding program and enhance the herd's genetics.

The rancher assured the bulls, "Don't worry, each of you will retain your cows, and the new bull will also have a fair share. Together, we'll work to strengthen the ranch and improve our herd."

Understanding the rancher's perspective and the benefits of introducing a new bull, the three bulls agreed to cooperate and welcome the newcomer, recognizing that working together would contribute to the ranch's overall success. This story illustrates the importance of collaboration and adaptability, even in situations where change might initially be met with resistance.