An old man and old woman had been married for about 52 years when one day the old woman died. The entire family showed up to the funeral. Every day after the funeral the onwuldsho


 Every day after the funeral, the old man would go to the cemetery and sit by his wife's grave, talking to her for hours. He would tell her about his day, reminisce about their life together, and pour out his heart to her.

One day, while he was sitting at her grave, he heard a faint voice. He couldn't believe it. He leaned in closer and heard the voice again, saying, "George, is that you?"

The old man looked around, puzzled, and then realized the voice was coming from the ground beneath him. He shouted, "Martha, is that you?"

The voice replied, "Yes, George, it's me. I miss you so much."

The old man was astonished. He said, "But Martha, you're supposed to be dead!"

Martha replied, "I know, George, I am dead. But they buried me alive!"