JOKES OF THE DAY A man walks in to a bar with a box under his arm and says to the barman… "If I can show something you have never seen before will you give me a free drink?" Now the barman has seen mostly everything in his time and says, "Sure, impress me and hell, I'll give you a free tab for the eve!" So the man puts down the box and opens it and then he pulls a small piano




out of it and places it on the bar and then a little man as well. The little man walks up to the piano and starts playing a beautiful classic piece.

The barman is truly amazed and gives the man a drink. "But I have to ask, where did you find this?" he says.

"Well," says the man, "I have a genie who can grant me anything."

"Can I meet this genie?" asks the barman.

"Sure," says the man. He then proceeds to pull out an old oil lamp from his pocket and hands it to the barman.

The barman rubs the lamp, and to his amazement, a genie appears!

The genie says, "I will grant you one wish, anything you want."

The barman thinks for a moment and says, "I want a million bucks!"

Suddenly, the bar fills up with ducks, flying everywhere, quacking loudly. The barman is shocked and disappointed.

The man who brought the lamp chuckles and says, "You didn't really think I wished for a twelve-inch pianist, did you?