Amarried Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, "I almost had an affair with another woman." The priest said, "What do you mean, almost?" The Irishman said,



"Father, I was tempted. I met this woman, and we were talking, and there was a strong attraction between us. She was beautiful and charming, and for a moment, I was truly tempted to stray from my marriage vows."

The priest listened intently and then asked, "What stopped you, my son? What made you resist the temptation?"

The Irishman replied, "Well, Father, she mentioned she was looking for a job. So, I helped her revise her resume and forwarded it to a company that had an opening suitable for her qualifications."

The priest chuckled and said, "That's truly remarkable! You didn't fall into temptation; you helped someone in need. You showed kindness and avoided the sin altogether. Go in peace, my son, and continue to live in the light of your faith."