A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring.He replies: "I have a question to ask, but I don't want to offend you"

 


The Nun nods gently and says, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you've lived as long as I have and devoted your life to serving the Lord, you've heard and seen just about everything. Ask away, and I'll do my best to answer."

The cab driver hesitates for a moment, then finally gathers his courage and asks, "Well, I've always had this fantasy, and I wonder if you could help me with it. You see, I've always fantasized about being kissed by a nun."

The Nun chuckles softly and responds, "Well, my dear, your intentions may be pure, but I'm sorry, I cannot fulfill that fantasy. I am committed to my vows and cannot engage in such activities."

The cab driver looks slightly disappointed but nods understandingly. Throughout the rest of the journey, they engage in pleasant conversation. As they reach the Nun's destination, she thanks the driver for the ride and offers a kind blessing before departing.

The cab driver watches her leave, feeling a mix of admiration and respect for the Nun's unwavering dedication to her faith. He drives away with a smile, grateful for the memorable encounter and the wisdom shared by the Nun during their brief journey together.